We are excited to be reopening our facility on Monday 22 June!
Anyone who enters Inner Athlete will be bound to this code. This code is also subject to change as more information comes out or we deem necessary.
It was developed by a combination of information gathered from the local residents and members on what would make them feel comfortable to return along with the guidelines provided by the Government.
We are fortunate we are a private facility that specialises in semi-private training, capped at 8 members per time slot and members pre-book their training sessions. This means we can tightly control numbers and who comes in and out.
Inner Athlete COVID-19 Code
- All members must complete our Inner Athlete ‘Duty of Disclosure’ regarding recent health history. This will also include an agreement to inform us of any changes to your health for the foreseeable future.
- Inner Athlete will be completing deep cleans twice daily using high strength products. These will be done after morning sessions and at the end of the day.
- Any member that displays the first signs and symptoms of illness will not be permitted in the facility.
- There will be contactless sanitising stations at the entry into the facility and outside the bathroom area. Wipes will also be available.
- The Inner Athlete Team have all completed the Australian Government COVID-19 Infection Certification.
Inner Athlete Rules:
- All members and visitors will be subject to temperature checks before entering the facility.
- All members and visitors are to be sanitise their hands at the station provided before entry.
- All members are required to bring a clean towel and water bottle to their booked session.
- All equipment is to be wiped before and after use using disinfectant/wipes provided.
- All members will be confined to one area at a time.
- Disinfectant spray will be provided in the shower/bathroom area.
- We ask that you spray and wipe all the surfaces you touch after use.
- Facility numbers and time allotment are to be adhered to. Booking for your sessions will continue through Calendly.
- If you are a member and you show up to train outside a time you have nominated, then your entry will be subject to how many are already in the facility.
If you are interested in becoming an Inner Athlete member, please contact us.