Trent Pirihi is the founder of Inner Athlete. With over seven years of experience in sports and conditioning, he has worked in Victoria and abroad in the USA. Trent worked with D1 Collegiate and International representative athletes at the University of Wisconsin. He has also played semi-professional Rugby League in Boston, MA and was a Strength and Conditioning Coach for the U/18 Victorian Lighting Bolt’s (Melbourne Storm feeder club).
- University of Wisconsin, Madison (USA) – Ice Hockey, Basketball, Volleyball, Rowing, Athletics, Soccer
- Brighton Grammar School (AUS) – Senior Strength and Conditioning Coach
- NRL Victoria (AUS) – Under 18’s Lighting Bolt’s (Melbourne Storm pathway program) Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Dayhab Addiction Treatment Centre (AUS) – Fitness Instructor
- Frankston Dolphins VFL Club – Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Postural Respiration Institute (AUS) – Myokinematic Restoration | Postural Respiration | Impingement & Instability
- Be Activated (AUS) – Level 1 & 2
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness (AUS)
- Deakin University, Burwood (AUS) – Bachelor of Exercise & Sport Science, 2015
Lorraine is the energy behind the scenes of Inner Athlete. She has always stayed connected to the fitness industry, having been a fitness and ‘aerobic’ instructor back in the days long before personal trainers existed.
She has a holistic background including being the Manager and Co-founder of the rugby league academy, Scrum-Nation. Lorraine is also a business and life coach. One of her key strengths is being organised and taking action, a very valuable trait when running a business.
Her passions are health and fitness, personal development and mentoring youth…a perfect fit for Inner Athlete!
Lorraine’s role is to take care of the business side of Inner Athlete. This allows Trent to focus his time and energy in providing the best training experience and environment to help his clients achieve their goals.
David Dobson is a growing coach with a bright future. From playing rugby league in school, to competitive bodybuilding and power lifting, David has a growing reservoir of experience and determination to see the best results with everyone he works with. David has worked with successful strength athletes, field and court athletes from all ages and representative levels.
- 2 years experience in personal training
- 7 years experience of strength training
- Melbourne Strength Culture Intern (Aus) – Power lifting, General Population, Athlete Rehabilitation
- Unified Fitness Systems (Aus) Intern – General Population, AFL, Soccer, Combat Sports
- Rise Rowville Sports Academy (Aus) Intern – AFL, Soccer, Volleyball, Basketball
- Certificate III and IV in Fitness
- Level 2 First Aid
- Melbourne Strength Culture Internship
- Rise Sports Academy High Performance Internship
- Bachelor of Exercise & Sport, Deakin University (currently undertaking)
Nathan has gained a total of 5 years experience as a Strength & Conditioning Coach/Personal Trainer. Nathan has attained widely diverse coaching experience whilst training general population clients privately with body composition goals, and training athletes to improve athletic development and performance. Nathan is very passionate about helping people and prides himself on having a strong ability to coach, educate, and empower clients/athletes to achieve their desired goals no matter their age or level of fitness.
- Rowville Sports Academy (AFL, Soccer, Basketball, Netball, Volleyball, Cricket, Tennis and Golf) – Strength & Conditioning Coach Intern
- ESS Performance – Strength & Conditioning Intern
- Rookie Me Academy – Volunteer Testing Marshall and Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Athlete Performance Education – Assistant Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Private Outdoor Personal Training
- ASCA – Level 1 Strength & Conditioning Coach accreditation
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness
- ACE – Boxing Skills & Fitness with Sport Science of Boxing accreditation
- Athletics Australia – Level 1 Community Athletics Coach accreditation
- Deakin University, Burwood – Bachelor of Exercise & Sport Science