Trent Pirihi is the founder of Inner Athlete. With over seven years of experience in sports and conditioning, he has worked in Victoria and abroad in the USA. Trent worked with D1 Collegiate and International representative athletes at the University of Wisconsin. He has also played semi-professional Rugby League in Boston, MA and was a Strength and Conditioning Coach for the U/18 Victorian Lighting Bolt’s (Melbourne Storm feeder club).
- University of Wisconsin, Madison (USA) – Ice Hockey, Basketball, Volleyball, Rowing, Athletics, Soccer
- Brighton Grammar School (AUS) – Senior Strength and Conditioning Coach
- NRL Victoria (AUS) – Under 18’s Lighting Bolt’s (Melbourne Storm pathway program) Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Dayhab Addiction Treatment Centre (AUS) – Fitness Instructor
- Frankston Dolphins VFL Club – Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Postural Respiration Institute (AUS) – Myokinematic Restoration | Postural Respiration | Impingement & Instability
- Be Activated (AUS) – Level 1 & 2
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness (AUS)
- Deakin University, Burwood (AUS) – Bachelor of Exercise & Sport Science, 2015
Lorraine is the energy behind the scenes of Inner Athlete. She has always stayed connected to the fitness industry, having been a fitness and ‘aerobic’ instructor back in the days long before personal trainers existed.
She has a holistic background including being the Manager and Co-founder of the rugby league academy, Scrum-Nation. Lorraine is also a business and life coach. One of her key strengths is being organised and taking action, a very valuable trait when running a business.
Her passions are health and fitness, personal development and mentoring youth…a perfect fit for Inner Athlete!
Lorraine’s role is to take care of the business side of Inner Athlete. This allows Trent to focus his time and energy in providing the best training experience and environment to help his clients achieve their goals.
Meet the rest of the team